Bedroom to world music domination
Teen from Illinois had 3 singles out in US, following his catalogue of hilarious lip-synches, and now launches his first UK single “Closer” with Scottish Duo Shy and DRS. Those two were dubbed by NME as the best thing in hip hop rock.
- Keenan Cahill is 19 years old and 4 foot 2 as the result of a rare genetic disorder found in 1 in 340,000 people. He had a childhood of frequent surgery including a bone marrow transplant aged one to relieve the effects of pressure.
- In less than 2 years he has won 437 million views since Keenan uploaded a video of himself lip-synching to Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream” onto Youtube and he has since featured in a remake of the video with Perry.
- Became household name when he made the “Down on Me” video with 50 Cent.
- Performed on American Music Awards with LMFAO, Justin Bieber, Will.i.Am and David Hassellhoff.
- Keenan is hot property for viral campaigns having worked with San Francisco Giants, the NBA’s New York Knicks, Smartwater starring Jennifer Aniston and Wrigley Gum with Serenading Unicorn.
- Keenan has partnered with Paramount Pictures to promote the “Footloose” movie in a video with Julianne Hough.
- Already a TV personality, Keenan gave a winningly funny appearance on E!’s “Chelsea Lately” and been on America’s Top Model and America’s Got Talent.
- Keenan released 3 singles in the USA.
His first UK single is Closer ft. DRS and Shy, released on 19th May
Here is a Youtube link to Keenan’s Youtube channel